Cistern for the shower at the cottage with Warmth
The summertime shower on the dacha plot is regarded as the No. 2 construction, as the very first in importance is your outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complicated, but such a trifle as the choice and setup of a plastic tank to get your shower in the dacha will bring a lot of trouble. The way to manage these nuances by themselves, we will now attempt to understand. Without or with heating
Before you opt for a tank for your shower at the nation must decide on its performance. On whether this plastic container will be equipped with heating system, is dependent on the comfort of bathing. There are two types of tanks used in dacha showers:
- Multifunctional and convenient to utilize would be a heated shower tank, even functioning on electricity. Naturally, and without linking to power this tank may be utilized, however in this is actually the comfort of utilizing water procedures. If the sun did not have enough time to warm water, this problem can easily be solved with power. It is convenient to install a tank with heating system, if the shower is going to be utilised in early spring and late fall. Hot summertime, the water within the tank will be heated by sunlight, so in this period of time, the heating is simply not contained.
- A vinyl tank without heating is a normal tank, including a barrel mounted onto the roof of a shower home. The water in the tank is heated by the sun. That is, when the weather is overcast and rainy, it is possible to take only a refreshing shower or refuse to bathe whatsoever. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event that the cottage is visited very infrequently, and then only in summertime.
The major difference between these tanks just installed heating element. Size, quantity, and color of the product can be very different. It is necessary that any chosen tank had a wide neck, simple to pour water also has been securely connected to the roof of the shower home.
Suggestion: Flat black aquariums are somewhat powerful. A huge part of a thin layer of water is heated quicker by the sun. Black walls of this tank attract the sun’s rays, in addition to the water in the tank doesn’t blossom.
Design attributes of vinyl shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer homes are especially popular with consumers for Many reasons;
- A particular article of plastic is employed to create the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan to 30-50 years. At exactly the same point, plastic tanks such as summer showers are characterized by a moderate price, light weight and simplicity of installation.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are best for covering outdoor shower houses rather than a roof. All you have to do is assemble the shower boxand resolve the tank in addition rather than the roof.
- At the manufacture of shower tanks, so many producers use food-grade polyethylene, which doesn’t degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures that the security of water during storage. Vinyl does not corrode under most conditions, which can’t be said about metal.
When picking a plastic tank ought to know that the tanks with no electrical heating most frequently are made in volume from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are created in the shape of drums using a quantity of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Horizontal heated tanks are usually designed for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets via a wide neck or from pump.
Polycarbonate bath for country homes with their own hands
Rarely does anybody in the dacha build a funding shower made of brick or cinder block. Usually its use is limited to three summer months and after that during the planting of the vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For such a short period it’s sufficient to construct a light cottage out of some other sheet material. Not a terrible alternative is that a shower for dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which isn’t difficult to design and create yourself. Why it is Much Better to choose polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only substance for cladding a dacha shower. For this instance with success will match the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop just with this beautiful and durable stuff.
Let us consider the Benefit of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar substances:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, then let us move on to another phase of constructing a bathtub for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips Concerning the development of the look of a country shower toolbuild.ru with a changing room
Such a simple structure, as a shower from polycarbonate for dacha demands the development of the project. It is not necessary to construct complex drawings, and a simple scheme can be sketched out. Here you must instantly decide for yourself what you need to construct a shower. Very quickly you may create a lightweight stall and only put it to the floor. More complex in the manufacture of shower to the base with warm water heating, however such a style will last longer. Moreover, at a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in sunlight.
- Structure of a dacha shower begins with discovering its location. It’s necessary to notice that the tank ought to be continuously full of water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is embarrassing and difficult. It’s better to set the shower stall close to the water intake.
- If the dacha shower will probably bathe a whole lot of individuals, it should be put as near as possible into the cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha bath close to the cesspool will rescue on laying sewer pipes, however it is desirable not to attract the stall nearer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On hot days, bad smells from the sewer system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is heated by the sun. The stall should be put in the sunniest place, where there is no shade from trees and tall structures.
- Within the shower stall and shifting room from polycarbonate should provide light, so that you are able to bathe at night. Only it’s necessary to think about that the lights need to have a high level of protection from water. It’s best to place shower cabins on the rear of the house. Here are nearest to this sewer, water supply instead of far to pull the electrical cable for light.
- Decided on the location of the place of this summer shower, begin to make a plot of the cottage itself out of polycarbonate. Originally it had been decided that the garden shower will be with the changing room. In cases like this, the diameter of the design will turn out 1 m, and the length – 1,6 m. If the owners are obese folks, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is better to grow to 1.2 m.
- within the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desired, the dressing area could be organized in the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure separately install additional racks, to which fix sheets of polycarbonate. The size of the pre-bath depends on the tastes of the operator. Sometimes cottagers build larger pre-baths where, as well as the dressing area, equip a recreation room. Indoors you will find benches and a desk.
- The complete height of this shower cottage from floor to roof is 2.2 m. along with the tank it can achieve 2.5 m, and even greater. The elevation within the shower stall will probably be lower. Section of the distance below will take a wooden menu, and the shirt will hang on out a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given all these variables, on a sheet of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing area, then proceed into its construction.