How To 1-Click Install HelpDesk With Softaculous
This post defines exactly how to mount the HelpDesk ticket system making use of the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
Setting up HelpDesk
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your web site in mins by using the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To mount HelpDesk using Softaculous, comply with these steps:
- Visit to cPanel.
If you do not know exactly how to visit to your cPanel account, please see this post.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER section of the cPanel residence screen, click any of the choices under Categories. The Softaculous installer page appears.
It does not matter which choice you click under Groups. All of them start the Softaculous installer.
- In the Look message box, type helpdeskz and afterwards press Enter.
Additionally, you can use the navigating pane on the left side. To do this, click Customer Support, and afterwards click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The installment page shows up.
- In the Choose Protocol list box, select the method.
If you have an SSL certification set up on your website, pick https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certification installed on your website, pick http:// or http://www.
- In the Select Domain listing box, choose the domain for installation, or approve the default worth.
- In the In Directory message box, kind the directory site where you intend to mount the application, or accept the default value.
If you desire your domain to go directly to the application, see to it the In Directory site message box is blank.
- In the Admin Username message box, kind the manager username.
- In the Admin Password text box, type the administrator password.
See to it that you choose a solid password! The Softaculous installer offers a position for your password'’ s strength, and turns green when the password is strong. Alternatively, you can click the symbol next to the Admin Password text box, and also Softaculous produces a solid, random password for you.
- Click the icon to increase Advanced Options.
- In the Database Name text box, type the name of the database to develop for the application, or accept the default worth.
- In the Table Prefix message box, kind the database table prefix, or approve the default worth.
- If you do not intend to receive e-mail notices when application updates are readily available, choose the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Hosting strongly recommends that you receive e-mail alerts when application updates are readily available. Maintaining your website upgraded assists prevent unauthorized gain access to attempts as well as information loss.
- To instantly upgrade the application when updates are offered, pick the Auto Upgrade check box.
- In the Back-up Place listing box, you can select a place to keep application backups.
- In the Automated back-ups checklist box, you can pick whether or not Softaculous makes periodic backups of your application.
- In the Backup Rotation checklist box, you can choose just how typically Softaculous overwrites the oldest back-up data with a new backup file.
- To receive site arrangement info after the installment is full, type an e-mail address in the Email setup details to message box.
- Testimonial the installment options as well as setups, and after that click Install. When installation is complete, Softaculous provides information concerning the application'’ s configuration.
More Here helpdeskz At our site